May 2, 2020
- Boost Your Practice Fast
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Modern Ethics
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Annual Chapter Membership Meeting and Elections – Dinner
- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM
May 3, 2020
- Thai Massage on the Table: An Introduction
- 8:00 AM – 12:00PM
- 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- Thai Massage on the Table: An Introduction – Continued
- 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Are you an independent therapist looking to increase your business? Do you currently work for somebody else, but dream of owning your own practice? Are you an employee looking to quickly fill your books?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to take this class.
GET PASSIONATE ABOUT MAKING YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
*DISCLAIMER* This isn’t the same old boring business class. I’m not just gonna read off of a power point the whole time, and tell you to offer huge discounts hoping you get some actual returning clients out of it.
SCOTT’S MISSION FOR THIS CLASS: To give you realistic, EASY steps you can take toward creating more abundance.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Find and connect with more of your IDEAL CLIENTS
- Market yourself in a way that your ideal client immediately knows you are the perfect therapist for them
- Inspire more client loyalty, and create LIFELONG CLIENTS who will refer countless others to you over the years.
- Identify costly mistakes many therapists are making right now, and avoid making them yourself
- Create an ENJOYABLE marketing plan that is based on your natural strengths… and use it to create a more abundant practice
Modern Ethics by Scott Lindquist – 3 CEUs
It’s 2020, and the business landscape has changed dramatically.
Come join the discussion as we tackle some of the most controversial topics facing massage therapists today!
Thai Massage for the Table: An Introduction by Elizabeth Drapella – 6 CEUs
Thai Massage is a traditional healing modality that has been practiced in Thailand for centuries. Techniques include a combination of gentle rocking, passive stretching, rhythmic compression, soft tissue manipulation and energy balancing that works to deeply open, relax, and revitalize the entire body. Although the work is traditionally done on a mat on the floor it can easily be adapted for a massage table.
This course offers an introduction to the basic techniques and concepts of this spiritual form of bodywork. Thai Massage on the table can easily be incorporated into a regular western massage as well as being a powerful experience on its own merit.
Participants must bring: massage table, fitted and flat sheet, small pillow